Please review the following instructions for completing your OBS Credit Card order
1) Within 1 business day you will receive an email invoice with a link to pay from another company called Opus OBS for “Digital Services“.
2) The processing bank is based in South Africa so the transaction will be denominated in South African rand (ZAR) currency. And the charge on your statement may vary slightly (<2%) from your order total due to fluctuations in exchange rate.
3) Once you receive the email invoice, follow the link to pay and enter your card details as usual.
4) The processor is using the 3D-Secure (3DS) credit card standard to prevent fraud. When you attempt to pay it may ask you to confirm your identity or send a mobile verification code. This is normal.
5) If your card is not going through you may need to call your bank to activate 3DS. This will take about 5 minutes.
6) It could also be that your bank is blocking the transaction because it is overseas. In that case you would call your bank and request pre-authorization for a South African transaction.
7) We will ship your order within 1-3 business days of successful payment. 8) This charge will be coded as “Digital Services Rendered” and will appear on your statement as: PAYFAST*Opus OBS